Premiere Reviews Grindhouse

>

I'm looking forward to seeing Grindhouse. Here's what one review says:

So finally, is this three-hour-plus extravaganza is a genuine formalist coup, or just a case of indie moguls indulging their favorite sons in an elaborate in-joke? That's a question a review can't really answer. I must say, as much as I enjoyed much of it, I hope Grindhouse doesn't start any trends. Exploitation cinema is combustible stuff that only highly trained professionals should be permitted to play with.

— Glenn Kenny

3 comments:

Marcus said...

I still haven not seen Grindhouse.

Gary T. Thomas said...

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! buy dvd chesapeake season 1

Richard C. Lambert said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. buy dvd the blacklist season 5